Don’t see a position above that you fit? Urvin is growing quickly! Are you interested in joining our team? Here are the main qualities we’re looking for:
- Creative thinkers who enjoy extremely challenging problems in the machine learning and natural language space.
- Independent, disciplined, remote workers who can thrive on a globally distributed team.
- People from diverse backgrounds and with different life experience.
Insatiably curious developers and/or scientists.
We’re primarily looking for help in two general areas:
- Software Engineers: Help us build high-performance implementations of cutting edge machine learning techniques. We primarily develop in Rust, but that is not a pre-requisite – any Java, Scala or C++ experience is acceptable.
- Scientists: Put your math and computer science expertise to use helping us to solve difficult problems and push the envelope in machine learning. We are especially interested if you have experience with deep learning, complex systems, graph theory, hidden Markov models and time series analysis. Some development experience is preferred, we’re flexible on languages.
We don’t have a preference on your geographic location, provided you can work somewhat reasonable European or US hours. We are spread out from Chicago to Berlin, with our headquarters in Philadelphia.
Email us with your CV if you’re interested!